Link for registration
Visit on Thursday June 9 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. for 10/15 people
3 p.m.: Welcoming of visitors
Allow 1h30 for the visit of the Bus Operations Center, CNG installations and maintenance workshop and presentation with the PCC technical teams
Olivier DJELILATE – Director de Transdev Sénart
Jean BARANGER – Customer Director Sector Est
Yohann PAUTREMAT – Director of Parks and Maintenance Ile-de-France
Mathias DUHAU – Digital Services Manager – IDF Region
Possibility to come by public transport
RER D Lieusaint Moissy station located 280m from the Bus Operations Center
Avenue René Cassin 77127 LIEUSAINT
An innovative model of architecture that respects its space
The Lieusaint Bus Operations Center (COB), whose territory is operated by Transdev, is a site in its own right anticipating the model of tomorrow throughout Île-de-France. In order to combine environmental and technical requirements, several architects, landscapers and ecologists got together to design it.
Property of Île-de-France Mobilités, the construction of this site started in 2011 on an HQE model by integrating:
- High environmental quality materials
- Exposure and orientation of the premises to capture natural light with specific thermal and sound insulation for high energy performance;
- The construction of a storm basin and rainwater harvesting, as well as recycling and treatment of water from the washing station;
- The revegetation of the roofs accompanied by beehives on the roof;
- Green natural gas heating
Strong environmental commitments
To carry out its commitments in terms of ecological transition, Transdev Sénart has also been a signatory of ADEME’s CO2 Objective Charter since 2018 with a key objective: the reduction of polluting gas emissions by -3% thanks to the eco- driving (excluding CNG vehicle).
Transdev Sénart is also committed to using water-based vehicle paint (latest generation paint booth) as well as green maintenance products.
A modern Centralized Command Post (PCC) at the heart of operations
In order to best meet the requirements of our client Île-de-France Mobilités in terms of quality of service and passenger information, the operation of Transdev Sénart is built on a new organizational model.
The PCC, based in Lieusaint, manages operations in real time, hour by hour, for all the lines operated by the depots in Lieusaint, Combs-la-Ville and Cesson.
The PCC is also responsible for:
- Monitoring of service intake (thanks to the “Connected Driver”, the driver signals his arrival by badge in the depots);
- Monitoring of vehicle depot exits in real time thanks to the SAE;
- Management of conductive and material hazards;
- Passenger information in vehicles and on remote media (Île-de-France Mobilités website and mobile application as well as on Twitter).
Transdev Sénart in a few figures :
– 3 deposits
– 6 million travelers per year
– 30 municipalities served, including 12 in the urban area of Sénart
– 42 lines
– Approximately 5,300,000 commercial kilometers per year
– 120 vehicles covering the entire network, including 29 CNG
– 300 employees including 260 drivers as of May 1