11,000 professional participants are expected: policymakers; buyers; politicians with responsibilities for transport, parking, and traffic; network managers; company heads; representatives of institutions; media; and others.
Where are visitors from?
Visitors come to the exhibition from 56 countries.
The top ten countries by visitor numbers are: Germany, Belgium, Italy, UK, Switzerland, Sweden, Luxembourg, and Norway. In all, 56 countries are represented.
Reasons for attending
- Meeting professionals: 70%
- Finding out about innovations: 70%
- Seeking information: 50%
- Prospecting: 30%
Sectors of particular interest to visitors* include:
- 70%: industry / manufacturing / subcontracting
- 47%: mobility operators
- 44%: digital technology and applications
- 31%: engineering, public works, and infrastructures
- 26%: maintenance, safety, and security
- 93% of all visitors report they are “highly satisfied” or “satisfied” with their visit.
- 56% of all visitors say they have made worthwhile sales or institutional contacts at the Exhibition.
* 2018 exhibitor survey