« Transport publics » now known as
In the space of just fifteen years, Transports publics, the European Mobility Exhibition, has become a not-to-be-missed event for professionals in the sector, reflecting its vibrancy and growth.
At the same time, public transport itself has undergone profound changes, disrupting the traditional players and leading to the emergence of the entrants. To keep step with the changes in our sector and continue developing mobility for the twenty-first century together, our event is getting a new name: European Mobility Expo.
European Mobility Expo en quelques chiffres,
- +250 exhibitors LISTE DES EXPOSANTS 2018
- +11.000 participants
- +60 countries represented
- +30.000 sqm of exhibition space
- +150 journalists from across Europe
- +12 organisations from Europe and beyond
Exhibition allows enterprises to fulfil a number of key aims:
- Meet qualified decision-makers and establish useful sales contacts.
- Promote their latest innovations and expertise.
- Raise their profile and enhance their image with industry stakeholders.
- Benefit from the free conferences to gather information, discuss european current affairs.
Exhibition presents all mobility sectors :
- Transport authorities, local authorities
- E-ticketing, e-money
- Design, fittings, accessibility, street furniture
- Industry, manufacturing, subcontracting (rail, road, active mobility, cable transport)
- Engineering, public works, infrastructures, civil engineering, signage
- Institutions, associations
- Mobility operators
- Passenger information systems
- Safety and security
- Digital technologies and apps, passenger information
- And so on.
New for 2020: expanded programme of talks
Talks will be staged at the heart of the exhibition ; admission of these will be free, with no booking required. Simultaneous translation of all talks will be available for visiteurs.
Programme under construction
Active mobility booth
Because cycling is also part of public transport, the Club des villes et territoires cyclables will host a booth dedicated to active mobility.
More than 500 square meters where elected representatives, equipment manufacturers, service providers, designers, street furniture manufacturers experts, members of NGOs… gather with the same goals: developing cycling as daily mode of transportation, promoting multimodality, active mobility and sustainable urban planning.
The Exhibiton gives to more than twenty european start-up the opportunity to present their innovations and mobility projects and proposes them to participate in the Smart Move Challenge.
For a public transport actor, to invest in a start-up or create a partnership with, is to empower and accelerate its innovation approach and adapt itself to the future of the mobility.
This space is the ultimate high-tech place where new commercial and institutional relations are built.
If you are a start-up and you want to participate, feel free to contact Amy POUYE by email or phone : +33 (0)1 55 76 67 88.